I guess BeamerBall just wasn't enough for the Seminoles!! We can always count on the Chokies to choke whenever there is a big game on the line.
<font color="orange"> </font color> GOOD OL' ROCKY TOP LIVES ON FOREVER!!!!!!!!
I guess BeamerBall just wasn't enough for the Seminoles!! We can always count on the Chokies to choke whenever there is a big game on the line.
<font color="orange"> </font color> GOOD OL' ROCKY TOP LIVES ON FOREVER!!!!!!!!
Yeah i remeber when Hokie Top came out there's a remix now.
Chokie Top you'll always be 2nd in the acc
Good ol chokie top,That what happens when you play decent team.Little boy vick sure couldnt do nothing we all know that a fact because all we seen the little thug do is lay flat on his back.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
i wonder if herbstreet still thinks marcus vick is heisman/draft material...
anyone who drafts marcus vick is drafting a slower, weark armed aaron brooks, who makes randy moss look like a choir boy.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
MV=nfl WR??
I'll never understand the hatred for Tech on here and the split second they get beat everyone wants to blow it up. Sure, they are a couple steps away from being a national power year in and year out but you have to start someplace and have the growing pains
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
This isn't just a one time instance of losing the big game. Tech has made a living of playing a weak schedule the first half of the season, climbing the polls, and then when they play the better teams i.e. Miami, FSU, or bowl opponents like Cal they get beat. I don't hate Tech by any means, but it seems like they are stuck on finding that one thing that will push them into the ranks of the national powers.
i dont know if he could play wr or not...if i am not mistaken I do not think he is 6 foot tall, and I am guessin he runs no faster than a 4.5 forty. After seein him play this year I don't think he is near as quick as his brother, either.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
hes listed at 6'0, 215. Who knows what his speed is, VT is horrible to say people run world class times. There are alot of little guys in the nfl that are doing pretty well right now though. Randal El is 5'10 192 and runs about the same speed as Vick so I think Vick does have the size and speed to play. He looked great against Cal in the insight bowl a few years ago at WR.
hahaha how cute...a tennessee fan who dares make fun of any team on the planet
yeah 73fan...make fun of our 10-2 season...CRAP!!!! i HATE those
you might wanna try and go make fun of FIU or FAU...they're about the only ones left you can pull rank on
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Sorta funny a Bowl-less team would make fun of VT. They're not even the best team in Tennessee! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
Bookmarks